Thursday, February 4, 2010

Confusion.......!!!!

My goal, lately, has been to catch up / view / research my favorite garden blogs.  OH MY GOSH!!  I didn't realize what an overwhelming (yet, fun!) task this is!  There are so many gardening blogs out there that I LOVE and not enough time to enjoy/read them all.......what's a gardener to do?  I'm really curious as to what other garden lovers out there do to (or if it really IS possible) narrow down their searches/favorites/etc.  I'm finding that the more I search....the more I find........YIKES!!!!!!  

Recently, I came across (thanks to my new blog friend MrBrownThumb) the Top 100 Garden Sites.  Need I say more?    Gotta' go.....there's so much out there to read :)

4 comments:

Digital Flower Pictures said...

I can get lost for hours visiting blogs!

Susan's Snippets said...

Judy -

I added you to my favorite blogs!! Looking forward to more garden news from you in the midst of our latest snow storm!!

keeping warm
xo

Judy said...

Dear "Digital Flower Pictures"...thank you for visiting my blog! Your blog is definitely on of my favs...your pictures are amazing!! You inspire me :)

Thanks, Susan...my goal is to try and post more frequently as I get more familiar with blogging and my camera.

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Hi Judy,
I have spent lots of time blogging over the last year, but now that I'm planning the kitchen remodel, I'm not posting as often, and have gotten further behind in my blog reading. At first, I was stressing over it, but now, I'm thinking I need to enjoy whatever it is I'm doing, and when I get back to blogging, I will just have to get back into whatever is current, and not think I can catch up. Still, I'm getting online some each day.

About Me

My photo
Zone 5, Illinois, United States
I love digging in the garden and getting my hands dirty!